Monday, November 5, 2018

Reflection on My Tech Demo

I did my tech demo on the website Formative. I was really excited about this for a few reasons. One reason was because in searching for this website, I came across some really awesome teacher blogs that have so much information! It was really amazing to see all of these teachers wanting to help each other, and all of the information I was able to obtain. I was actually fairly nervous to present this tech demo to the class because a lot of people had really awesome and interactive websites, but I put my fears aside and did my best. I thought that the class responded very well to my demo, and I was really pleased that the class had so many questions for me. It was my hope that they would all find Formative useful, and it seemed that many of them did! I really liked this website because there were so many awesome features that could be really beneficial to teachers. As future teachers, I think these tech demos are really important and useful for us to watch. I know have so many tools to choose from when I am a teacher!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved your tech demo! I will definitely be using Formative in my future classrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you ended up enjoying the experience even if it was a little nerve-wracking. I can promise that you'll get really used to it by the time you're done with student teaching. I kind of wish you had used the power of blogging and included links to some of those blogs you enjoyed. That could have introduced us all to some great new resources.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this website and you did not seem that nervous...would definitely use this in the classroom with the right material!

    ReplyDelete

Single Story Digital Narrative Reflection

Link to my video:  I loved this project. Doing a video project has actually become enjoyable for me because I feel confident in making a v...