Friday, September 7, 2018

Can Ed Tech Power a Social- Justice Approach to 'Disruption' Edward

When first reading this article, one thing that really sparked my interest was the idea of the app called 'Streetwyze'. This app allows people to document the truths of their communities. Many statistics give false information, so I feel that people who actually live in these communities have a better sense of what goes on within the community. Another thing was the program that Akom created. This program allowed students to actually make changes in their community, as opposed to learning useless information.

1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued by the start of you post. How might programs like this change what happens in schools. It feels like you scratched the surface here. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Single Story Digital Narrative Reflection

Link to my video:  I loved this project. Doing a video project has actually become enjoyable for me because I feel confident in making a v...